- COVID-19 virus implications for the EU insurance sector: How is the EU insurance sector affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? Are there long-term implications for financial stability?
- Policy and regulatory measures for the insurance sector: Which measures should be taken to help the insurance sector navigate through the COVID-19 virus pandemic?
- Role of (re)insurance for building resilient economies: What role can (re-)insurance play for rebuilding economic and social resilience, taking account of global risks?
- Global risk management: Can insurance innovation, new risk management solutions and new insurance products based on global health data extend financial protection globally?
- Gabriel Bernardino, Chairman, EIOPA
- Dr. Gunther Kraut, Head of Epidemic Risk Solutions, MunichRe
- Francesco Mazzaferro, Head of the Secretariat of the European Systemic Risk Board (ESRB)
- Dr. Klaus Wiener, Chief Economist and Member of the Executive Board, German Insurance Association (GDV)
Dr. Detlef Fechtner, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Börsen-Zeitung