- Change of investment behaviour: Is regulation (or social media) pushing the change, or is the insurance industry taking the lead?
- Criteria for sustainable investment: How to distinguish sustainable investments from other investments? Role and risks of a taxonomy?
- Portfolios of the future: Besides ‘green’ - will ‘blue’ (water/energy) be the next wave of investments to support sustainability? What makes a sustainable investment profitable? How will a sustainable investment portfolio look like in the future – what is new? What are the limits of sustainable investment?
- New opportunities and risks: What kind of new risks will emerge from sustainable investments? Can InsurTech contribute to sustainability?
- Anna Maria D’Hulster, Member of the Supervisory Board at UNIQA Insurance Group, Member of the Board of Directors at Athora Holdings Ltd
- Prof. Dr. Helmut Gründl, Managing Director, ICIR and Chair of Insurance and Regulation, Goethe University
- Dr. Frank Grund, Chief Executive Director of Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision, Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- Dr. Günther Thallinger, CIO Allianz SE & Chair UN Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance
Dr. Christian Thimann, CEO, Athora Deutschland